The 2nd Annual International Conference and Exhibition Indonesian Medical Education and Research Institute (The 2nd ICE on IMERI) welcomes the submission of abstracts. All abstracts accepted will be presented as an oral or poster presentation at the Congress and will be published on the scientific programme proceedings in which will be distributed during the Congress.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
|Abstract Submission Deadline (Extended)||20 October 2017|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||31 October 2017|
|Full Paper Submission||1 – 14 November 2017|
|Registration/Payment (Early bird)||31 October 2017|
|Registration/Payment (On Site)||Until 9 November 2017|
- Metabolic Disorder, Cardiovascular, and Aging
- Drug Discovery and Development
- Human Genetic
- Human Nutrition
- Human Reproductive, Fertility and Family Planning
- Infecious Disease and Immunology
- Medical Technology
- Neuroscience and Brain Development
- Occupational and Environmental Health
- Sport and Exercise Studies
- Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Proteomic
- Hypoxia and Oxdative Stress
- Animal Research
- Medical Museum
Abstract Submission Guidelines Submission Process
All abstracts must be submitted online through the Congress official website at http://imeri-ic.ui.ac.id. Abstracts will only be accepted electronically via the abstract submission portal. Abstracts received by fax or post WILL NOT be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
All abstracts must be submitted on or before 20 October 2017. The online submission system will be closed at 24:00 hours Midnight (GMT +7) on the closing date. All abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Abstract is the original work of the author(s). Abstract that has been submitted somewhere else will not be accepted. Abstracts previously submitted for publication or submitted, accepted or presented at other neurosurgical and/or medical meetings will not be accepted.
- Abstract can contain a result of primary research, secondary data analyses, review, unique protocol of the study, or a rare and/or difficult case series/single case report.
- Abstract format must include the following items:
- Title: must contain with maximum 20 words.
- Word Count: should be limited to 250 words including subheadings.
- Structure: must include the four subheading
- Introduction – A brief statement on the purpose of the study and the current state of research in the field. Maximum 2 sentences
- Methods – The methods of study must be defined briefly and consist of at least, study design, subject, data collection procedure, and data analyses.
- Results – A summary of the study results, including sufficient details to support the conclusions.
- Conclusion – A statement describing the significance of the work and its implications for further research and/or public health.
- Abstracts must be prepared exclusively in good English and should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
- Abstract must not contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
- Author(s)’s should include name of author(s) and their affiliation(s). Author(s) should be responsible for providing the correct name of the author and co-author(s). name should be based on Las Name and Initials. Example: Agustina R, Wiweko B, and Riyanti A.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 30 September 2017. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
- References should not be included for abstract submission.
- Please ensure that your e-mail address is accurate at the time of submission. All correspondence will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author (abstract submitter). Should the corresponding author’s email address change after the submission deadline, please notify the symposium secretariat at email@example.com to update this information.
- All presenters of selected abstracts are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees.
- Only presenters of selected abstracts who are fully registered and paid will have their abstracts included in the final program book.
- Abstracts should be proofread prior to submission, as in many cases they are published as submitted.
- Abstract data cannot be altered after the online abstract submission system has closed.
- The name of the author who will present the poster or oral presentation should be underlined.
- The type of presentation (oral or poster) choice selected during the submission process is a request only. The accepted format is at the discretion of the Scientific Program Committee.
- Submitter can submit up to three abstracts.
- Complementary of the abstract:
- All submission must include biographies and photographs in a separate page.
- Biographies are limited to 100 words. The biography should be written using complete sentences and in the 3rd person, please refrain from using bullet points. The biography should contain information relative to your position, career history and professional achievements.
Already have a Username/Password?
Need a Username/Password?