Guideline for Abstract Submission
The 3rd Annual International Conference and Exhibition Indonesian Medical Education and Research Institute (The 3rd ICE on IMERI) welcomes the submission of abstracts. All abstracts accepted will be presented as an oral or poster presentation at the Congress and will be published on the scientific programme proceedings in which will be distributed during the Congress.
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW OPEN
|Abstract Submission Deadline||
|Abstract Submission Deadline (Extended)||30 September 2018|
|Abstract Acceptance Notification||October 5th, 2018|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||20 October 2018|
|Registration/Payment (Early bird)-||30 October 2018|
- Tackling the Challenges of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Genetic Approach in Precision Medicine
- Gut Ecosystem and Metabolic Diseases
- Environment, Occupation and Health
- Immunology and Vaccine
- Designing Technology-enhanced Learning in Medical Education
- Clinical Trial on New Drug Development
- Aging and Quality of Life
- Toward Healthy Generation in Precision Medicine Era
- Stem Cell for Precision Medicine
- Technology and Precision Medicine
- Novel Diagnostic and Therapeutic in Infectious Disease
- Update Research in Cancer
- Translational Research
Abstract Submission Guidelines Submission Process
All abstracts must be submitted online through the Congress official website at http://imeri-ic.ui.ac.id. Abstracts will only be accepted electronically via the abstract submission portal. Abstracts received by fax or post WILL NOT be accepted.
Abstract Submission Deadline:
All abstracts must be submitted on or before 30 September 2018. The online submission system will be closed at 24:00 hours Midnight (GMT +7) on the closing date. All abstracts submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- Abstract is the original work of the author(s). Abstract that has been submitted somewhere else will not be accepted. Abstracts previously submitted for publication or submitted, accepted or presented at other neurosurgical and/or medical meetings will not be accepted.
- Abstract can contain a result of primary research, secondary data analyses, review, unique protocol of the study, or a rare and/or difficult case series/single case report.
- Abstract format must include the following items:
- Title: must contain with maximum 20 words.
- Word Count: should be limited to 250 words including subheadings.
- Structure: must include the four subheading
- Introduction – A brief statement on the purpose of the study and the current state of research in the field. Maximum 2 sentences
- Methods – The methods of study must be defined briefly and consist of at least, study design, subject, data collection procedure, and data analyses.
- Results – A summary of the study results, including sufficient details to support the conclusions.
- Conclusion – A statement describing the significance of the work and its implications for further research and/or public health.
- Abstracts must be prepared exclusively in good English and should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
- Abstract must not contain tables, pictures or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
- Author(s)’s should include name of author(s) and their affiliation(s). Author(s) should be responsible for providing the correct name of the author and co-author(s). name should be based on Las Name and Initials. Example: Agustina R, Wiweko B, and Riyanti A.
- The deadline for abstract submission is 31 August 2018. No abstracts will be accepted after this date.
- References should not be included for abstract submission.
- Please ensure that your e-mail address is accurate at the time of submission. All correspondence will be sent via e-mail to the corresponding author (abstract submitter). Should the corresponding author’s email address change after the submission deadline, please notify the symposium secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to update this information.
- All presenters of selected abstracts are required to register and pay the appropriate registration fees.
- Only presenters of selected abstracts who are fully registered and paid will have their abstracts included in the final program book.
- Abstracts should be proofread prior to submission, as in many cases they are published as submitted.
- Abstract data cannot be altered after the online abstract submission system has closed.
- The name of the author who will present the poster or oral presentation should be underlined.
- The type of presentation (oral or poster) choice selected during the submission process is a request only. The accepted format is at the discretion of the Scientific Program Committee.
- Submitter can submit up to three abstracts.
- Complementary of the abstract:
- All submission must include biographies and photographs in a separate page.
- Biographies are limited to 100 words. The biography should be written using complete sentences and in the 3rd person, please refrain from using bullet points. The biography should contain information relative to your position, career history and professional achievements.
Free Paper 1
Pharmakokinetics/Pharmacodynamics and systems pharmacology, drug design and discovery, translational research and individualised medicines
Clinical outcome assessment, Biomarker test, Nonclinical assessment model
Medical devices and diagnostics, Musculoskeletal biomechanics, Prosthetics, Ocular bioengineering, Neuroetechnology, Dental bioengineering, Experimental models of disease/injury
Any research study that prospectively assigns human participants or groups of human to one or more health-related interventions to evaluate the effects on health outcomes
Free Paper 2
Prevention, early diagnosis, treatment and palliation of a cancer
Stem cell and Reproduction:
Disease modelling, neural development and regeneration, Technologies for stem cell research, Tissue engineering, Clinical trials and regenerative medicine
Neuron development, Neural excitability-synapses-and glia, Sensory systems, Motor systems, Integrative physiology and behaviour, Neurodegenerative disorders and injury
Free Paper 3
Dietary treatment of obesity, Childhood obesity (Cause, correlations and treatment), Nutrition and dietary supplements on human performance, antioxidants and chronic disease, Nutritional epidemiology, Hospital nutrition, Interventions for the treatment and prevention of Nutrition-related diseases
Any study conducted sport and physical activity promoting health from cellular to whole body perspective
Free Paper 4
Systematic and evidence-based approach to be applied in clinical case management
Appraisal and synthesis of primary research paper using a rigorous and clearly documented methodology in both the search strategy and the selection of studies
Quantitative approach for systematically combining results of previous research to arrive at conclusions about the body of research
Community/Environment, Clinical Epidemiology
Application of science epidemiology in a clinical setting
Free Paper 5
Hormones, metabolic bone diseases, obesity and metabolic syndrome, clinical endocrinology, metabolic bone diseases
Prevention, early diagnosis, treatment and palliation of cardiovascular diseases
Combating ageism (Access to health and social care, end of life care, etc), Age-friendly environments (Innovation in Long-Term Care), Toward healthy ageing (Disease management, eye health, hearing, nutrition, etc), Addressing inequalities
Free Paper 6
Genetic and Molecular Biology:
Including diagnosis and management of genetic disorders (metabolic genetics, gene therapy, personalized medicine and predictive medicine, etc)
Free Paper 7
Infectious disease and Immunology
Prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases, including vaccine